Sunday, July 31, 2005

Miscellaneous Randomness

Just some random thoughts from the past few days...

  • I buy my underwear at Victoria's Secret. I have nothing against Hanes or Fruit of the Extra Roomy. I just like Vicky's cotton undies better. So I decided to take my $10 off It's-Our-Favorite-Customer's-Birthday card to the mall on Saturday and stock up. They have this new Pink line which is pretty cute. So I was looking through, trying to pick out some bikinis and low rise undies when I suddenly realized I was surrounded by 13 year old girls buying THONGS. What is this all about? When I was 13, I think I still had some Strawberry Shortcake underwear. I know I sound really old saying this stuff but I'm not THAT old. Except to 13 year olds.
  • So after complaining all week to Dan about Liam's lack of napping, the little bugger took two 2hour naps on Saturday and the same today. Any bets on him being back to his 45 minute morning nap by tomorrow?
  • I more than survived my wisdom teeth removal. I took a couple Advil the day of and the day after and by the 3rd day I didn't need any. The anxiety from getting TO the appointment however left me exhausted and a bit sore in my neck and shoulder muscles. Damn it.
  • In addition to Liam not wanting to sleep (a.k.a. be away from Mama too long) this week he has been perfecting his ability to get DOWN from pulling UP. It is his favorite new trick and he probably does about 2500 squats per day. This is quite the fitness regimen coupled with his food fling and his speed crawl to the dog toys. He enters his first Triathalon next week. Additionally, for the crowds entertainment he has been practicing his "dog pant" (thanks, Auntie Beth) and laughing with his tongue hanging out. This quite amused/repulsed the surrounding guests at Macaroni Grill this afternoon.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:37 AM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    Glad you pulled through the teeth pulling!
    I LOVE nap time... when Em doesn't get one I feel like I have missed my break time...
    I am back in action, missed ya chick!

     
  • At 9:49 AM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    hooray for Liam getting back down!!!


    don't get me started on the CHILDREN in VS.... I saw all sorts of stuff when I worked there.... I doubt Rhena will ever be allowed to leave the house.

    spekaing of... where do you get those RFD things again? ;)

     
  • At 5:47 PM, August 01, 2005, Blogger Melissa said…

    I'm a big fan of nap time too.
    I love VS panties too. I agree about the 13 year old. Thongs are all about being sexy. Who is she trying to impress?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home