Sunday, November 20, 2005

Is that so wrong?

In order to get a couple extra seconds to clip Liam's incredibly fast moving toenails (actually it isn't the nails that are fast - it's the feet. We aren't a freak show, people!), I let him dangle, torso to head off the side of the couch, while maintaining a firm arm on his legs and hands on his foot.

When he throws the same book at me for the 100x time, I read a new version in which all the animals go into "hibernation" and the book vanishes into thin air.

I find it hilarious when I point at a picture of Santa and say "Ho ho ho!" Liam responds "Hey hey hey!" a la Fat Albert.

I jam the rest of the cookie down my throat with my back turned just so he won't whine for any.

Sometimes when Liam rolls away mid-diaper change, I let him go and hope for the best. I once blamed the dogs for a poop that I later realized was Liam's. I have small dogs!

Liam eats his weight in Cheerios on an almost daily basis.

Vegetables covered in cheese are still vegetables.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, November 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I TOTALLY STUFF THE COOKIE IN MY MOUTH WITH MY BACK TURNED! i mean, i love him, i'd give up my life for him, but it is MY cookie! :)

     
  • At 6:13 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Susan said…

    I have done every single one of those things (except, tragically, I don't have a dog, but let's not go there).

    And those bolted cookies are the best.

     
  • At 8:51 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    rmmmmfh mmmmrfhmmm, wthfuuuhm?


    (sorry..... had a cookie in my mouth....)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home