Tuesday, November 15, 2005

What I'm Fixated on Now

Hot drink: Starbucks Caffe Mocha. I. Cannot. Seem. To. Get. Enough. Espresso, steamed milk and mocha syrup goodness! I don't even like coffee. Guess it's not coffee though. It's caffeine- spiked hot chocolate. There is a Starbucks Drive Thru in my town now. Soooooooo easy. I refrain from getting the whip cream topping 90% of the time. I get nonfat Mochas 50% of the time. Santa - gift idea - gift cards!

The Show: The Office. If you have ever worked in an office you will find characters in this show that are either from your past or present. I am convinced this is one of the funniest shows on t.v. Especially since Arrested Development wasn't renewed. Fox bastards.

The Nut: Cashews. Fancy, of course. My mother-in-law always has them. I think she started having them a lot when she did one of those crazy no carbs diets (Totally worked for her, but no bread or pasta for an Italian? Is she nuts?). Anyway, if I think of it, I get a big can of them at BJ's and we nibble on them here and there til they are gone. LOVE the cashew.

The Walking: I cannot take my eyes off of Liam when he is walking around. He's gotten a lot better and can often make it from one room to the next without falling. Liam looks like a cross between Frankenbaby and Joe Cocker (the early days) when he toddles around. Bless his heart!

The Eclair: To be more specific... the pre-frozen mini eclair. They sell them en masse at the grocery store or your local wholesale warehouse in the frozen foods section. My mum gets these things out whenever I come over and I eat one every time I pass the table. Which is often when these little eclairs are out. YUMMO!

What are you fixated on now?

7 Comments:

  • At 10:21 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger WILLIAM said…

    The Office is great. "I wnet out and got drunk with my lazer tag team." Classic line from tonight.

    Oh and thank god Matt did not ball tonight on the biggest loser.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, November 15, 2005, Blogger Susie said…

    But William, he still poked himself in the eye to KEEP from crying! What a freak!

    I love The Office! I cringe and laugh at the same time! LOVE IT.

     
  • At 8:43 AM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a crush on the Starbucks chocolate orange, but those bastards at Fox cancelled it.

    the show: Just watched the entire "Wonderfalls" series. If you liked Arrested Dev, you might like this. netflix has it.

    the nut: pistachio - worth the work

    the walk: I can not say I am "fixated" on Denise Austin, because I do want to kill her. And if she calls me a "busy mom" one more time, I am flying to that desert butte and giving her what-for Warrior pose style.

    the trip: going on vacation. Later for you people.

     
  • At 8:59 AM, November 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fixated on:

    SLEEP - did I mention Max is actually sleeping? It only took 14 months- HOLY S%$T!

    Patrick Dempsey - PEROID. ENOUGH SAID.

    Grilled Cheese - Can't get enough.

    Baby Style Layette - for the new baby...soft goodness. Waiting to find out the sex for pink or blue selections.

    Moving - Duh!

     
  • At 11:01 AM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    your blog, and re-vamping it. I think I need a cup of Josh...... that should be all the inspiration I need.

    LOVAH!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, November 16, 2005, Blogger Taylor said…

    I have to agree with Kate - Patrick Dempsey! ...as I wipe the drool from my chin...

    Current fixations...
    Grey's Anatomy
    Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks
    Choosing outfits for Christmas pictures
    Loosing weight!

     
  • At 2:16 PM, November 17, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    Let's not talk about Mothers and food... I am going home in just a week... I KNOW I am going to gain like 10 pounds!

    We do not have a Starbucks where I live... I so want to kill myself at times...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home