Monday, March 21, 2005

Of course!

Yes, of course.

Day after day I spend my life as it is now caring for my son. I start off the day with him at my breast, feeding him with the milk my body works hard to produce. I entertain him with toys and peek-a-boo. I wipe his poopy bottom (though twice a week only - he has created his own poop schedule). I wear the carrots and peas that he blows back at me in raspberries.

I rock him. I use a bulb to suction out his boogers. I entertain him some more with songs and rhymes. I bathe him and rub his back. I let him chew on my fingers. I carefully clean his penis (who knew they were so much work!) during each diaper change. I change his clothes while he screams. I hold him while he yells and pulls at my hair. I do laps around the house lugging his 24lb small frame.

He has a new sound. Do you want to know what it is???

DAAH-DAAH-DAAH-DAAH-DAAH-DAA

He doesn't equate this noise with Dan. Yet.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:18 AM, March 22, 2005, Blogger Basko said…

    Aloha young one,
    Thanks for visiting my blog, yours looks funny, you make me smile.
    A child is one of the things that makes me aware of someone who loves us unconditionaly.
    Be Blessed,

    Greettz Basko

    www.feel-excellence.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home