Tuesday, March 22, 2005

A Special Sort of Easter Surprise

Carrie!!! Liam thanks you from the bottom of his diaper!!!!

I made mention last week that Liam's been constipated because I've been feeding him too much bananas and applesauce. I know, I know! What was I thinking?! Any mom worth her supply of wipes knows that bananas and applesauce are part of the B.R.A.T diet which helps to bind up kids (and adults for that matter) who have diarrea. B.R.A.T. = Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, Toast (Oh yeah I also give him rice cereal so I have been batting 3 for 4.

Anyway, I knew I needed to give him more of the "P" fruits to get things going again. Peaches, Pears and Prunes (apricots too but the "P" is the 2nd letter). I have been trying to find Gerber 1st Punes. There are none in any of the markets near my town... there must be a very regular, flushed out child out there whose mother is hoarding them all for her baby. Either that or someone is playing a very nasty trick on their grandma replacing her plum preserves with a special surprise.

I made mention of my frustration when chatting with my girls on BabyCenter (henceforth known as BBC). Well one of my girls sent Liam and I a very special sort of Easter gift. Much to my surprise, I received it today!

Thank you, Carrie, for 5 packages of Gerber 1st Prunes shipped from Huntersville, North Carolina! I thank you and Liam's bowels thank you. People in Huntersville must not get stopped up... and you know us Yankees are always clench-cheeked about something!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, March 22, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    I guess you can just call me the poop fairy?

    Rhena has pooped 3 or more times a day since birth, and shows no signs of stopping.


    seriously, though--- I hope LIam likes them, and here's hoping Dan will have a share of the dirties! XXOO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home