Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've been tagged

Ok got tagged for this blog meme by Jewl! Here it goes:

10 years ago, I....
1. Finally graduated from college
2. Dated a guy who ended up being gay (yeah, I know - hindsight, blah, blah, blah)
3. Couldn't imagine living the life that I live now.

5 years ago, I....
1. Got engaged to Dan
2. Left the field of higher education
3. Moved to the town I currently live in

Today I ....
1. Continue to take care of Liam's daily needs
2. Did laundry
3. Ordered my niece's birthday gift

Tomorrow, I will....
1. Do laundry
2. Go grocery shopping
3. Do more baby-proofing

3 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Peanut Butter Cups
2. Oreos
3. Pop Tarts

5 Songs I know all the words to, even with out the music:
1. Thunder Rolls
2. Livin' on a Prayer (see example)
3. Hokey Pokie
4. Born in the USA
5. Bust a Move

5 Things I would do with $100,000,000:
1. Pay off all our debt
2. Buy the house we have always dreamed of
3. Let my parents and parents-in-law retire
4. Get a housekeeper and chef
5. Help out family and friends

5 Locations I'd run away to:
1. Anyplace with warm, clear turquoise water
2. Disney World
3. Ireland
4. Australia
5. Anyplace with Dan

5 Bad habits I have:
1. Swearing
2. Pessimism
3. Speaking before someone finishes what they were trying to say/Interrupting
4. Type A personality traits
5. Cry WAY too easily

5 Things I like Doing:
1. Being with Liam and Dan
2. Blogging
3. Reading
4. Eating out
5. Sleeping

5 Things I would Never Wear:
1. Bikini
2. High heels
3. Short shorts
4. Swimcap
5. Turtleneck

TV Shows I like:
1. 24
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Amazing Race
4. Any Law & Order show
5. Oprah

Movies I like:
1. Old School
2. Kill Bill Vol II
3. Harry Potter
4. Bourne Supremacy
5. Pride and Prejudice

5 famous people I would like to meet:
1. Colin Firth
2. Bono
3. Jenny McCarthy
4. Steven Spielberg
5. Hilary Clinton

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment:
1. Liam
2. My husband being home
3. Air conditioning
4. Diet sodas that actually taste good - hooray for Diet A&W, Diet Vanilla Coke & Diet Dr. Pepper
5. The three hours between when Liam goes to bed and when I do

Now it's my turn to tag: William, Mac and Stephanie - you're it!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:57 PM, June 09, 2005, Blogger Melissa said…

    Loved reading your answers! That was actually a fun little quiz.

     
  • At 9:45 PM, June 09, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    Good answers chicky... Good to know I am not the only one with a bad Potty Mouth! Peanut Butter Cups...yummmmmmmy

     
  • At 8:54 AM, June 10, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would like to do more that meet Colin Firth ;).....

    And you forgot something in the 5 Things I like Doing category....

    Chatting with the gals! Surely we are better than sleep… who needs sleep? ;)!

    Love you!

     
  • At 4:41 PM, June 10, 2005, Blogger Susie said…

    I LOVE chatting it up with my girls!

    And I also think Colin Firth is dreamy!! And would like to... well.. you know this IS a family blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home