Sunday, October 02, 2005

Carrie tagged me with this blog thing.

The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

Here goes!

Women should have that same passionate love for their husband that caused them to skip down the aisle in the first place (hopefully).

I tag no one cause everyone's doing it already. I'm always late to the damn party. But hey.. where's my lampshade?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:28 PM, October 03, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    I remember that post. or at least I think I do. Granted, I didn't click on the link, so who the hell knows if I know what I know.. you know?

    uh... yeah. you're still my favorite humper, though.. so that's gotta count for something.... right?

    XXOO~
    the GRABBAH

     

Post a Comment

<< Home