Monday, November 28, 2005

Flushed from Thanksgiving

It was with much rejoicing that I pushed my husband out the door this morning and resumed back to the routine. Does that sound bad? A little too much togetherness. I mean with all the breathing... in and out... over and over. It gets on the nerves, don't you think?

In all seriousness I love my husband dearly. Madly even! We had a great weekend with the families. Two turkey dinners. Two tables of desserts.

One day spent on the toilet.

Ah yes. Sunday, the day of rest... my bowels decided to party without my permission. I haven't been in that much pain since I went into labor. (Ok it wasn't AS painful - but it sure gave me a friendly reminder!)

But! All that Thanksgiving eating didn't cost me anything - in fact I lost 3 lbs! Woooo for stomach viruses. Wooo.... woooooooo.... Whoa.

Liam was truly a prince for both family visits, basking in all the attention, cranberry sauce and apple pie. He was also sure not to poop for either grandmother - he saved those just for me.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:05 PM, November 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you feel better Pooks. I on the other hand did not have a virus and gained 5 pounds! (Like I would ever step on a scale ... I am guesstimating).

     
  • At 9:41 PM, November 28, 2005, Blogger Claire said…

    Poor Susie. So much poop for such a little post. But glad to hear your Thanksgiving was free!

     
  • At 9:18 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    We had way too many Turkey poop diapers, kind of glad it's over with! LOL
    Hope the tummy is better! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home