Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Wolf in Santa's Clothing

In case you didn't hear him yelling yesterday, Liam has declared "Santa is the DEVIL" across all the lands! Hide your children! Do not let this scary man in your chimney.

Though I should probably pleased that Liam didn't want to sit with him. If Liam could speak, I imagine he would have been shouting, "STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!!!" And to be honest, can I fault him for thinking Santa is the Devil? Red suit? Gleaming eyes? I mean if we learned nothing from The Church Lady, we learned that moving the letters in "SANTA" spells "SATAN."

Here is a link to some other kids who did not particularly enjoy their visits with Santa. Example*:


It's the most wonderful time.... of the year.


*Not the Liam.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:20 AM, November 22, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my gosh.....that's so funny. And a bit comforting. As I am sure you will hear Kendal scream all the way from Houston. Glad she's not the only one.
    And she gets to see Santa at a company children's Christmas party. Nothing like dealing with a meltdown in front of ALL your coworkers!!

     
  • At 9:43 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger Susan said…

    But of course! We spend their whole lives telling them, 'For god's sake, DO NOT sit on a strange man's lap!' and then Chrismas comes and all bets are off.

    Charlie hid from Santa today. And I was proud.

     
  • At 10:11 PM, November 22, 2005, Blogger WILLIAM said…

    I can't wait to see what my kids reaction will be.

     
  • At 9:29 AM, November 29, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Santa falls into the Scary Clown category (the others, of course, being Creepy Puppet, Haunted Child, Insane Robot, and Talking Animal. where they all merge is Jon-Benet. but that's an item for my own blog.)

     
  • At 9:16 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    We haven't seen Santa yet... will let you know how that goes...YIKES!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home