Monday, November 21, 2005

Well Hello there...

Is it me or is this completely creepy??


The Hug Me I've Never Felt So Alone Pillow*

Dude. Besides the creep factor... and the fact that I've been lonely in my life - but never THAT lonely... Who the hell would buy an arm to sleep in the most uncomfortable position like EVER?? Seriously. Snuggling is lovely. In fact I ADORE a nice snuggle. But sleep for the night like that? Forget it. That's for rookies! The sleep partner's arm behind the neck has to be one of the most uncomfortable sleeping scenarios imaginable. It screams, "I'm so excited I have a warm body next to me, I don't mind being paralyzed with pins and needles and awake all night!!"

Dan and I... we snuggle. We pillow talk. But then we say goodnight and get into our preferred sleeping position. Typically facing away from each other - ugh cannot breathe the same air! I need to BREATHE! My! Own! Air! I also need to have the comforter between my knees. I can't sleep right with my knees touching each other. Or I sleep on my stomach, something I missed dearly when I was big and pregnant.

But the idea of buying a man-arm to sleep with? Even one which is detailed with a lovely pocket nonetheless... I'd rather
Wake Up with the King.

*Ok, so it's not really called that.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:00 AM, November 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my. That IS creepy! Who thinks these things up??

     
  • At 9:05 AM, November 21, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    ITA with you!! I HATE sleeping next to, on, or even on his half of the bed... Keith has been gone 3 months now and I am lonely but no way am I that lonely! That is freaky to say the least! LOL
    Where on earth did you even find that!! :)

     
  • At 8:01 PM, November 29, 2005, Blogger Susie said…

    I know it is beyond odd! I found it at Overstock.com when looking for throw pillows! This was the link - I think it still works!
    http://www.overstock.com/?page=proframe&prod_id=1676854

     

Post a Comment

<< Home