Thursday, January 26, 2006

Rock on friends! You did great! But only a few of you walked away with points. But in recognition of good sportsmanship I'm going to give everyone who tried this first week 3 free points! Then to the victors go the rest of the spoils.

The Answers for This Week:
1. But I won't heed the battle call.... It puts my back up, puts my back up against the wall.
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
2. Sweet Loretta Martin thought she was a woman... But she was another man
Get Back - The Beatles
3. Fruit salad, yummy, yummy... Fruit salad, yummy, yummy... Fruit salad, yummy, yummy... Yummy, yummy, yummy, yummy fruit salad
Fruit Salad - The Wiggles
4. Tumbled out of bed and stumbled in the kitchen, Poured my self a cup of ambition, Yawning stretching trying to come to life
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
5. You can hide `neath your covers... And study your pain... Make crosses from your lovers....Throw roses in the rain..
Thunder Road - Bruce Springsteen

And the results:
Angela - 3 free pts + 3 earned pts = 6pts!
onangelwings - 3 free + 2 earned = 5pts!
Bridget - 3 pts!
Claire - 3pts!
William - 3pts!
Carrie - 3pts!
Kelli - 3pts!
Maria - 3pts!

This was wicked fun you guys! Awesome! Thanks for playing! So next Wednesday I'll have the music posted for Wednesday morning. Same rules. But next week there will be TEN songs. TEN songs = more opportunity for points! And if you are the first one and get all the points you'll sliiiiiiiiide into 1st place! And dont worry if you can't here by Wednesday morning. You never know I might put a song that you know and no one else does.

Ok people! Susie out.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Lauri said…

    Linked over here from somewhere...

    I love your blog, but I love your masthead BETTER! I need one of those shirts for my son Ethan...and come to think of it, for my daughter, Claire, too!

     
  • At 10:33 AM, January 27, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    did I mention that my mom has this wiggles guitar thing at her house, and EVERY DAY OF CHRISTMAS VACATION she forced Rhena to play with it... and rhena kept pressing the button that played some damn yummy yummy yummy fruit salad song???


    EVERY DAY OF CHRISTMAS VACATION?????


    thank you for the three free points. I'm taking your ass down for points next week, though!

    booyakasha!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home