Tuesday, January 17, 2006

After I licked it, I thanked him very much.

It's a well-known fact that my husband is hard to shop for. Dan pretty much has access to any gadget he desires, either for work-related reasons or because he knows someone who can get him a deal. There are only so many sweaters a wife can buy. Or sports memorabilia. Or Love Sacs.

So you can imagine my dismay (ok, and buoyant happiness) when Liam walked into the kitchen holding an early 60GB Valentine's Day gift.

I'm spoiled. By the unspoilable.

DAMN IT!

And hooray! Unlike my old one it holds pictures and videos and more! more! more! music. Hooray!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    BIIIIIIIIIITCH!



    er... I mean... congrats! (lucky bitch!)



    XXOO

     
  • At 2:08 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Susie said…

    Lord I need a counter to see how many posts in which my GOOD FRIEND Carrie has called me a bitch. Love the bitch, really, I do.

     
  • At 2:59 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    are you a good bitch, or a bad bitch????


    HAH!!!


    who's yo LOVAH?????

    XXOO

     
  • At 7:57 PM, January 18, 2006, Blogger Jewl said…

    S W E E T

     
  • At 11:58 AM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Claire said…

    Hate you hate you lucky hobag!

    Now, a question, because I got an iPod for my birthday when I was 8 months pregnant with Isaac...when do you find time to use it?

     
  • At 1:09 PM, January 19, 2006, Blogger Susie said…

    Claire - Funny question because Dan used to give me a really hard time for not using my old one. BUT I got a speaker set for it - so I listen to it more often - even have some kids music on it for Liam. Then for Christmas, I got one of those FM transmitter thingies so I can use it in my car. Works pretty well! I hardly ever use it just with headphones.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home