Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy Observed New Year!!

So we here wish you there a very happy and healthy new year. The past two days were mostly spent eating and chasing a half nekkid child. Sometimes all nekkid. He is VERY into nekkid. He has figured out how to not just pull his socks off - but peel them off the same way I do. He is pulling at the pants so I figure those are next.

So because I am still figuring out my resolutions and year-end thoughts and such. So I thought I'd offer some photos of how we spent our New Year's.

Liam met our dinner before our dinner met it's fate. Note Lily hiding under the high chair.













He wasn't even remotely afraid. Unlike when I was younger and I ran screaming from the kitchen "BIG BUGGIE! BIG BUGGIE!!"













I almost dropped the camera at this point because he picked the friggin thing up by it's claw and the lobster was waving it's little pincers at him like, "Come CLOSER little boy." So Dada picked it up. Liam wanted his little friend back. Reaching for it as if it were a little puppy. I believe that the look on Lily's face would be something like "Are you shitting me with this thing?"













Liam had meatballs. We had lobster. Happy New Year!













There was a last bath of 2005.













And there was a great chase before pjs and bed. Happy New Year, Liam!!













On New Years' Day, Grampy came to our house with a hat. Sometimes Liam liked it, sometimes he didn't.
















Who can turn the world on with his smile? Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile? Well it's you boy, and you should know it. With each glance and every little movement you show it...

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home