Monday, December 19, 2005

Season's Greetings

The above is our 2005 holiday card. I will probably get sued by the photographer for posting it but, hey, not like I'm getting crazy web traffic so I'll chance it.

I'm working on part 2 of my work project. It involves diving headfirst into Microsoft Word and manipulating various integrated templates which is enough to make one's eyes cross. I'd get into what specifically is involved but I don't want to pass out while at the keyboard.

Still astonished daily by a boy who is turning into more of a Real Boy every day. I owe the blog a Quarterly Report as Liam recently turned 15 mos. Perhaps later this week.

I am looking forward to the holidays as Dan's company generously closes it's doors for the week between Christmas and New Year's. We will get some nice family time together.

I spent much of the second half of last week fending off another nasty bug. Pretty much the same as the last one and luckily I had leftovers of the cough medicine with codeine to help out. One night Dan got the pleasure of listening to me cough for one solid hour when we lay down to sleep. And he stayed. Could this be love?

Peace out. I'll be back.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home