Monday, October 24, 2005

Out of Office Autoreply: Out Sick

I'm sorry I missed you!

I'll be out of the office for a few more days. I'm coughing like a baby with croup and my right ear feels someone is talking into a cup. My nose is leaking and my intestines are raging. Oh and I have a near 14 month old who wants to get the hell out of the sick house.

I can't blame him.

If you have an urgent need, stick it! I don't care! I'm too busy feeling very sorry for myself. I'll respond to all inquiries in the order they are left. But I can't promise the responses will be comprehensible.

Susie

3 Comments:

  • At 1:07 PM, October 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is unacceptable! I have a Sev 1 Customer "Sat" issue, and they are up for renewal, and they were told that...
    Oh, you don't have to care about any of that, do you?
    jealous.

     
  • At 2:12 PM, October 24, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    so you're saying you're NOT going to call me back and sing MC Hammer to me????

    well, what in HELL is my mother paying you for, anyway????


    oh well... guess you can have a day off. feel better!!!!


    XXOO

    2L... 2L2Q

     
  • At 2:38 PM, October 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Feel better Susie!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home