Thursday, October 20, 2005

Might have been the nuts

So I know I'm not doing very well with my Chicago follow up stories. It seems that I have caught a cold. The kind that starts in an isolated location in your throat and causes the passage to slowly close and eventually attempts to kill you altogether. Now it could have been caught from the woman I was sleeping next to on Saturday night. But I choose to blame the flying encapsulated germ vehicle that hurled itself across the sky Sunday afternoon. With me onboard. Eating some warm nuts. And white wine. And a lovely salad with a lite balsamic dressing.

So this nasty throat thing is making me lethargic and quite frankly it's all I can do to prepare Liam's meals and then lay on the floor for 3 hours and let him crawl back and forth across my lifeless body.

I'm tired. So in the future I'll post about High Tea at The Drake, Lou Malnati's lame ass pizza, and my first fondue experience. Until then I'll be doing as follows.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Liam, please stop playing "hair-dos" with the dogs.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:34 PM, October 20, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    oh.... just say it already.

    YOU CAUGHT THE COLD FROM ME!!!!!


    Listen... next time I say NO... I mean it, ok???

    But in the meantime... I do apologize for covering you in my used tissues when you were asleep.

    feel better, toots.....

    XXOO

     
  • At 8:04 AM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Jewl said…

    I second that, feel better!

     
  • At 11:00 AM, October 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you feel better soon!! I can't wait for more Chicago stories....even though I was there, it's funny to hear the different perspectives!

     
  • At 2:36 PM, October 21, 2005, Blogger Carrie said…

    this ONE time... in chicago....


    I knocked Ang's tooth with some guy's nuts!


    oh wait.. never mind... I bought the nuts from a woman. oh well... still a good visual!


    LOVAHS!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home