Friday, January 06, 2006

Someone send me a copy of the new Playbook!!!

Ohh happy day to come to the end of the week coming off holidays. Was this the longest week like EVER or is it just me? I know I know, it's just me or the wine talking. No. Seriously. It's just the wine talking.

After having two people to constantly entertain him for over a week, Liam was stuck with just Mama again and the first couple of days were not all that pretty. He is manufacturing snot like a kid making Kathy Lee Gifford clothes in a sweatshop. He does make the sweetest little nose bubbles. Ugh... excuse me.. I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

We had some struggles this week. The first day was over the dog food. He wanted it. Bad. While the dogs were eating. It's soft and hard food mixed. A bit yucky. He was not to be deterred. I felt my blood pressure rising. A bit of yelling. A bit of crying. From both of us.

The next day we bickered about lunch. He was tired and hungry after playgroup. I chopped up his favorites and put him in his chair. Unacceptable, Mama. None of this food is right. NONE OF IT. BLUEBERRIES ONLY, YOU MORON! If I see something OTHER than a blueberry on this tray... YOU ARE SO FIRED! I got fired. Then he took a nap.

By the following day we were ok until I wouldn't let him have my cellphone. ALSO UNACCEPTABLE. You will pay dearly for this infraction, Mama!

Friday my friend Jeff came over and by having someone OTHER THAN MAMA around he was pleased. Until dinner when I guess I was sitting too close. I WON'T eat while you are watching me! AND I will push everything out of my tray. Don't tell me what to EAT! Is THAT a cupcake over there? Why don't I HAVE A CUPCAKE!!!!!!

So tomorrow is Saturday. Saturday means Dan is home. Hope he plays by the new rules.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, January 07, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    big hugs, sister.....


    we're going through the de-and-re-programming over here... though not sure who's in charge.


    any chance you guys can move to Charlotte???? I know it's doubtful... just thought I'd try.


    oh well... I'll be hanging from the rafters if ya need me....

    XXOO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home