Wednesday, March 08, 2006

March Wk 2 Results

Alright dawgs...woof woof I'm feeling you man. Can you tell I'm watching American Idol? Yeah Randy and Paula annoy me to no end and Simon always makes me laugh. Oh and I heart Taylor Hicks who is the reincarnation of Joe Cocker when performing. He writhes and twitches just like Joe. It's disturbing to watch yet he sounds amazing. Yeah he's very cool.

Oh yeah... the game the game... yeah it was good. Glad it's still tricky for you all...and it seems to be doing so.. but in a good way.

So I'd go on and on but I'm kinda tired...I minded 2 toddlers today (yes including my own) and while it went fine I'm a little D R O O P Y tonight. Not my boobs... my brain. Well the boobs are droopy too but c'mon! I breastfed Liam for a YEAR for God's sake.

Wait...what was I talking about again?

Oh the game.

Answers and Point Takers...
1. We’ve shared the laughter and the pain and even shared the tears
Against All Odds – Phil Collins; Points to Jody!

2. We take the pressure, and we throw away conventionality, belongs to yesterday
Grease – Bee Gees; Points to BJ!

3. So many times, it happens too fast…You trade your passion for glory
Eye of the Tiger - Survivor; Points to BJ!

4. With auburn hair and tawny eyes; the kind of eyes that hypnotize me through
I Ran (So Far Away) – Flock of Seagulls; Points to Carrie! Gotta watch those numbers BJ!

5. I can cast a spell… With secrets you can’t tell…
I’m Every Woman – Chaka Khan; Points to Claire!

6. I done told you once you son of a bitch… I'm the best there's ever been
Devil Went Down to Georgia – Charlie Daniels Band; Points to Bridget!

7. Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
Dust in the Wind – Kansas; Points to Bridget!

8. I keep a close watch on this heart of mine, I keep my eyes wide open all the time
I Walk the Line – Johnny Cash; Points to Claire!

9. Power and the money, money and the power…Minute after minute, hour after hour
Gangsta’s Paradise – Coolio; Nobody got this right for points, but apparently Bridget and BJ figured it out after the fact.

10. In daylights, in sunsets, in midnights, in cups of coffee.
Season’s of Love - Cast of Rent; Points to Jody!

Bonus Points: These people earned an extra bonus point just by going to Carrie's blog and leaving a comment. Angela! Bridget! Laina! Jenni! BJ! Claire! William! Jody! Carrie!

Bonus Question: Jody gets the 2 point conversion. These are all songs on movie soundtracks.

Awesome play, internets! See you next week when the game will be posted sometime between 9-9:30AM ET.

Now I need to update the points tally in the sidebar.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:24 PM, March 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey love. you said ang got the movie thing but i distinctly remember it being me. i'm tired too though, so maybe it's me? lord, when do we get to sleep in? and how many hours do you think we'd need to come out of this fog of tired? of course, i could go to bed instead of reading your site, but that would just be ridiculous! smooches.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, March 08, 2006, Blogger Susie said…

    I love that my two friends are the first to jump on my case. Are you two stalking my site refreshing madly or what? I sometimes make mistakes and end up editing my posts several times. Now go do something like... make me baked goods and ship overnight.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    no jumping here. but I'm considering quitting playgroup for Rhena so my points standings will go up.


    cause I mean, the kid is cute and all, but damnit... I like me some points!

     
  • At 1:19 PM, March 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sus- not jumping on you, i promise. i just know you are going to do a week of all songs currently popular and on the radio and i'm gonna need me some points when that happens. cause i don't have a radio attached to the stroller, so i never hear what 's cool with the kids these days! we are baking on sunday, so i'll see what i can do.

     
  • At 8:55 PM, March 09, 2006, Blogger Susie said…

    Nice Mac, Thanks! I'll check it out!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home