Friday, May 06, 2005

Use Clorox in your brainwash!

Ok, I guess I have decided I'm the official spokeperson for gross commericals.

The new Clorox bleach ad has people holding bags of what we are to imagine is body sludge and skin flakes.

So if you aren't vomitting already, apparently you are to go to the grocery store and buy some Clorox or you are doomed to roll around in body waste sheets and towels. CLOROX WILL SAVE YOU!

Whatever! Wash your stuff in hot water people! I actually read a magazine that said bleach makes your whites dingier because it's stripping the fabric. Hot water is the best for whites.

See I do actually partake in housework... I swear. Your own little Heloise! Not so much!
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 8:16 PM, May 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good Lord woman! You are tiny! I see now that it has been a direct transfer from you to Liam (not to say you were big-just that you were, well you know-PREGNANT!) I hope, for your sake, the big man slows down his growth process or THERE WILL BE NOTHING LEFT OF YOU MISS SKINNY MINNY! I think you might be lying about your junk food intake :)

    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

    Love-
    Jody

     
  • At 9:44 AM, May 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAPPY MOM'S DAY CHICA!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home