Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogger = Anti-Christ?

Is it me or has Blogger been a pain in the ass unstable lately? Last night I couldn't access my site at all - it was "Restricted."

Today we are prepping and planning for our Superbowl party tomorrow night. There is roughly 273 lbs of ground beef in my refridgerator right now awaiting a pot for chili. Or meatballs.

My ass will be awaiting a few new sizes up in elastic waist paints.

You are welcome to come by... the menu will be posted tomorrow. We expect the chili and meatballs to be ready around 2pm.

Bring your own Tums.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Odd Mix said…

    It's not just you. Same thing for me. Verrrrry anoying.

    Good luck with the party. DC is a bit far away to come for meatballs, though ;) Post the recipe. I am always looking for new ways to cook 273lbs of ground beef.

     
  • At 11:29 PM, February 04, 2006, Blogger Claire said…

    Frickin' A! Glad it's not just me. Blogger is trying to tell me that my URL is "forbidden" tonight. I can post; no one can read. Bitches. Maybe I should switch to another blogging engine for my dual-boy-blogging experience. Or maybe I am a lazy ho.

    Good luck with your SB par-tay. Go Seahawks! (because we all know that the Steelers had to cheat to beat the Colts)

     
  • At 3:50 PM, February 05, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    dude... food's on att 2, and the game starts WHEN???


    I'm thinking it's a good thing I WON'T be there... I could seriously eat myself into some damage by halftime.


    Give my regards to mantown!

    XXOO

     

Post a Comment

<< Home