Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Meme Must Go On

Four jobs I’ve had
1. Phone operator for a woodworkers supply chain
2. Candy girl for movie theatre
3. Popcorn popper for same movie theatre (and no you NEVER get sick of eating it)
4. Resident Hall Director for over 300 freshman men at a state university

Four movies I can watch over and over
1. BBC's Pride and Prejudice
2. Overboard
3. Steel Magnolias
4. Noises Off

Four places I have lived
1. Woburn, Massachusetts
2. Lowell, Massachusetts
3. Alexandria, Virginia
4. Washington, DC

Four TV shows I love
1. The Office
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. 24
4. Lost

Four places I’ve vacationed
1. Aruba
2. Park City, UT
3. Las Vegas, NV
4. San Diego, CA

Four of my favorite dishes
1. Chicken tortilla soup
2. Italian dishes with ricotta cheese (lasgana, ravioli, manicotti, etc)
3. Thai lettuce wraps (Cheesecake Factory)
4. Penne Rustica (Macaroni Grill)

Four sites I visit daily
1. Cze-Johnson Fever
2. Poop & Boogies
3. Nov Newbies Message Board (moms group)
4. Friday Playdate

Four places I would rather be right now
1. Basking on a beach, toes in the sand, sipping a fruity cocktail
2. Seeing Ireland for the first time
3. Doing something fun with Liam and Dan
4. Eating any of the above favorite foods because thinking of that list made me hungry.

I'm supposed to tag some people but hate doing that so I'll just say:
Hey you there, leave a comment and tell me your Four for any one (or more if you like) of the categories above!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:52 PM, February 02, 2006, Blogger Carrie said…

    I hate these things... which is why I LOVE YOU. no tags!!! you rock!!!


    let's see... JUST CAUSE YOU CARE.... and to return the blog-within-s-blog favor... (PSYCHE!)

    I always visit:

    you.


    and the HAUS at http://hannihaus.com/


    but those are my only EVERY DAY sites. everybody else gets checked if/when I feel like it. what can I say??? nobody else has Liam, so they take a back seat!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, February 03, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OK - I'll do it.....

    Four jobs I’ve had
    1. Ice Cream Scooper
    2. Clerk at a Music Box store
    3. Electrical Hose Assembler – yes, I swear!
    4. Secretary for a Mayor

    Four movies I can watch over and over
    1. The Breakfast Club
    2. Say Anything
    3.Beautiful Girls
    4.The American President

    Four places I have lived
    1. Vermilion, Ohio
    2. Bowling Green, Ohio
    3. Cleveland Heights, Ohio
    4. North Royalton, Ohio

    Four TV shows I love
    1. The Office
    2. Alias
    3. King of Queens – guilty pleasure
    4. Lost

    Four places I’ve vacationed
    1. France
    2. Grand Cayman Islands
    3. Cancun, Mexico
    4. San Diego, CA

    Four of my favorite dishes
    1. Mom’s Cheese and Broccoli Soup
    2. Maggiano's Salad – Maggiano’s
    3. Mexican chile rellenos – Casa Fiesta
    4. Veal with risotto – Chez Francois

    Four sites I visit daily
    1. Dooce
    2. Celebrity-babies.com
    3. Nov Newbies Message Board (moms group)
    4. People.com

    Four places I would rather be right now
    1. Recovery room AFTER giving birth to a healthy baby at 38 weeks.
    2. Paris
    3. New York City
    4. on a beach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home