Sunday, May 15, 2005

Lasts

The Last Survey
Last Cigarette:I smoked one cigarette in college and almost threw up.
Last Alcoholic Drink:2 glasses of Pinot Grigio on Mother's Day
Last Car Ride:Today - ride home from Chinese restaurant
Last Kiss:Kissing Liam goodnight
Last Good Cry:Haven't really had one in a while now that I think of it.
Last Library Book:Cannot remember - must have been in college.
Last book bought:Operating Instructions: A Journal of My Son's First Year by Anne Lamott
Last Book Read:Baby Laughs by Jenny McCarthy
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Fever Pitch
Last Movie Rented:Napolean Dynamite
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Shit
Last Beverage Drank:Diet A&W Root Beer (I'm addicted)
Last Food Consumed:PB&J Sandwich
Last Crush:Liam
Last Phone Call:Made? To my parents
Last TV Show Watched:Desperate Housewives
Last Time Showered:This AM
Last Shoes Worn:Lands' End Sea-to-shore sneakers
Last CD Played:U2 - How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb
Last Item Bought:Groceries earlier today
Last Download:Song to my iTunes: 100 Years by Five for Fighting
Last Annoyance:My left eye which is almost better!
Last Disappointment:Not being able to go to my niece's recital.
Last Soda Drank:See above last beverage drank
Last Thing Written:This blog entry
Last Key Used:Housekey
Last Words Spoken:"What is it?"
Last Sleep:6:45am woke up for Liam
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Hmm maybe in 5 minutes some B&J's Strawberry Cheesecake (beyond YUMMY)
Last Chair Sat In:Couch
Last Webpage Visited:KidSquared.com

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home