Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mmmmm It's Still Warm!*

Well it was no sooner I posted my last entry than I checked my mail box and received this card from my best friend.


Timing.... is everything.

Liam woke up chipper from his nap and we read and looked at pictures together until it was time to make dinner.

The teriyaki pork loin, noodles and carrots came out perfect. And Liam ate some of each. Even 3 or 4 baby carrots. Rock on!

Then my husband made this.


Yeah that would be chocolate chip banana bread. Yeah. And he doesn't even LIKE the chocolate chips in there ! Those are Just. For. Me. He put them in because I asked. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

So things are looking up. And while my ass expands...so does my smile.

So excuse me while I get some warm chocolatey bananery yumminess.

*Aren't you relieved to see I was talking about the bread?

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home