Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Feb Wk 6/ Mar Wk 1 Results!

February Players! We have a WINNAH!!!!
But first...
clap
Clap!
CLAP!!!!
Give yourself a round of applause for kicking off my game in style and a little drama. Thank you for making the game so much fun for me! I hope you are enjoying it too.

So William played via absentee ballot which shows creativity (really you should be reading his blog if you aren't already.) William even has a STALKER! He also needs some help tracking down an Oncologist in Houston for a dear friend so click here if you think you can help or want to show some support.

Jody has gotten the knack for getting in early! First crack today - way to go momma! And the spelling? It was good. Mac popped back in this week - he seems to like to take a week OFF in between knocking down some points. Nice! Nice for the other players anyway! Ang is consistent and two weeks getting the bonus points. That's 3 pts each week people...nice little system she has going.

Kelli ran behind her firewall to play again and got another point for herself. Laina's 2nd week and she knocked down a point - way to go! Laina also has a fun song THANG she does every Tuesday so stop in there and check it out. Carrie breezed in on Benny's jet to score as well. Now BJ. This girl is going be the one to stop in March. She's all kinds of d-a-n-g-e-r-o-u-s. Nice play!

Claire played even though she had newborn Jacob wet burping on her shoulder (have you seen that little O'Neal yet?? Go on! Click her name back there)...kep came even thought play was out...even Jenni tried - girl you should have entered a guess for the Strait song... you might have gotten the title right! Ok then on with the show...

Answers and Point Takers...
1. Look at him, walkin around grabbin his you-know-what, flippin the you-know-who
The Real Slim Shady – Eminem; Points to Johnny Mac!

2. Hey kids, shake it loose together, the spotlight’s hitting something that’s been known to change the weather
Bennie and the Jets – Elton John; Points to Carrie!

3. And then stood there on those tremblin’ knees and waited for the worst
Love Without End, Amen – George Strait; Points to Laina!

4. We live an’ learn from our mistakes… The deepest cuts are healed by faith
All Fired Up – Pat Benatar; Points to BJ!

5. Her friends are so jealous You know how bad girls get
Don’t Stand So Close to Me – The Police; Points to Jody!

6. Before this river becomes an ocean… Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Faith – George Michael; Points to Kelli!

7. She does the car-pool, she PTAs… Doctors and dentists, she drives all day
He Thinks He’ll Keep Her – Mary Chapin Carpenter; Points to Jody!

8. Hey Andy, are you goofing on Elvis? Hey baby… are we losing touch?
Man on the Moon – R.E.M.; Points to Jody!

9. Hello. Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone home?Comfortably Numb – Pink Floyd; Points to DJ Johnny Mac!

10. And a trouble that can’t be named… A tiger’s waiting to be tamed
Clocks - Coldplay; Points to BJ!

Bonus Op! Nobody wanted to send me some love by making a new referral. This makes me grouchy!

Bonus Question: A performer of one of the above songs got his/her start in opera. Who is it? Two points to the first correct answer. Ang got this one! 2pts! Pat Benatar sang with the New York Opera before kicking it arena style.

And 5 points to LotionBarBunny for acknowledging Liam. People! Melt the ice from your hearts! I posted a cute picture AND I said he was 18 mos old TODAY. Could I drop a bigger hint to throw shameless love on my baby! Thank you LBB.

Now don't hate me but I have to wait to announce the winnah late tomorrow. Y'all have probably figured it out but I need to wait. Sorry!

I'd do it in the morning but! Alas! I am taking Liam to his friend Mikayla's house so I can get a haircut! And color! The greys...they are bad. And anyone remember my drama from the previous cut...I get the newer stylist Wendy again because my previous has drastically reduced her availability and I HAVE to see Wendy now. So sad. Hope she's proud of my progress growing out my bangs... not that I care or anything... but do you hink she'll say anything? What should I wear....?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home